Welcome to Whispering Pines – Family Camping at its Best!
For your convenience, enjoyment, and safety, please note the following:
- ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE: Check-in is 1:00 PM. Check-out is 11:00 AM. If you wish to stay an extra night, please check with the office before 10:00 AM. Campers still occupying sites after the 11:00 AM check-out time will be asked to pay for another night.
- COVID-19 GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT: you must adhere to the attached Code of Conduct.
- SPEED: The speed limit is 10km/hour throughout the park. CHILDREN ARE PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE PLAYGROUND – GO SLOW!
- FREE-RANGE CHILDREN: We encourage imaginative child’s play, and parents or guardians are liable and responsible for the acts and conduct of their children. Children under 12 MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- QUIET TIME: 10:00 PM.
- GARBAGE: The garbage bins are located by the washhouse at the cross roads. We have a cardboard and bottle return area adjacent. At this time we do not have recycle or compost pickup.
- GENERATORS: Not permitted. Except at the discretion of the management.
- PETS: We love pets. They must be on a leash (6’ maximum) at all times. Some barking is ok, consistent barking isnt’. You must pick up after your pets (if we must pick it up – it’ll cost you $25). Pets are not allowed at the pool, or in other RV sites, or mini-putt.
- POOL: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Supervision of children required.
- JOHNSON CREEK: Do not cross the centre line of Johnson Creek. The centre line is the property line with our neighbours, and we don’t want any guests interfering with them.
- No Day Visitors
- SEPTIC: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything down the toilets (including the toilets in your RV) except TOILET PAPER. We are on a septic system and it will block and back up!! Do not put grease/cooking oil down your drains either as this will block the system. Pleaseput grease in a container and put in the garbage bins. Service calls will be billed at $80/hour.
- COMMUNAL FIRE PIT: Please keep 2m distance between family cohorts.
- FIRE PITS: No firepits are permitted in the 30amp full hookup sites. Other sites that have fire pits may not be moved. You must ensure that your fires are out before you retire for the night. We respectfully request that you NOT bring your own firewood (some wood create more sparks and increases fire risk).
- NO FIREWORKS AT ANY TIME.
- GARBAGE / RETURNABLES: Please dispose of your refuse in the bin provided and please separate your returnable bottles/cans and place in the bins provided. Campers are asked to make sure that their site is kept tidy and clear of garbage. Please do not throw cigarette butts, pistachios or sunflowers seeds on the ground.
- GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS:
- Please respect your neighbours and refrain from walking through their site.
- Please tidy up after yourself in the showers and toilets (REMEMBER TO HOLD DOWN THE FLUSHER). Limit your shower time to under 8 minutes to allow hot water for others.
- Please park your vehicles in a way that doesn’t block the road.
- Please make arrangements with management to park your boats at the boat storage and extra vehicles at assigned spaces.
- Mini-Putt, horseshoes, badminton etc. are free, please return items to the office when finished.
- LOST & FOUND: Please report any losses at the office. We have a lost and found box at the office.
- SECURITY AND REFUNDS: The park staff have the authority to take any necessary action to ensure your safety, and of those around you. Anyone who is in breach of these regulations will be asked to leave the park and NO REFUND will be given.
- Please report any problems to the office. We are here to assist.
Thank you, your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your stay and will come again.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, Whispering Pines and its owners are not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or any other matter including disease (ex. COVID-19) that gives rise to claim in negligence. Your electronic acceptance binds you and those in your party to these rules and waiver.