Skip to content
Amenities: Heated Swimming Pool, Gazebo, Boat Storage, Mini Golf, Limited WiFi. -Please note COVID19 changes.
- a large 30′ x 50′ heated outdoor swimming pool open July long weekend to September long weekend. There is no slide. (please note the pool will not be open this summer due to Covid19 spatial distancing issues)
- A covered gazebo for general use and is available for rent for private groups -which is great for family reunions and activities.
- Several large grassed fields for play and lounging with communal fire pits. Spatial distancing of 2m required.
- Large cedar, pine, willows, and walnut, cherry, pear, apple & plum trees.
- A store that stocks summer treats, RV accessories, ice, fire wood, library, and last-minute items that you may have forgotten. Only ice and firewood will be for sale this summer due to Covid19 spatial distancing.
- Free Mini-putt (old school), playground, boat storage, horse shoes pits, volleyball, bocce ball, badminton and other games to sign out – no charge. For you own protection bring you own. We will be disinfecting after use.
- Bath house – Reserved for Non-RVers only this summer due to limited capacity for spatial distancing warm showers (no coin required), toilets and sinks, and coin laundry.
- We have a complimentary WiFi hot spot adjacent to the store and pool to check your email, and keep in touch with friends and family (not streaming).
- Off leash dog area.
- Please note the tractor rides are suspended indefinitely.