Whispering Pines RV & Tent Campsite – Mara Lake, BC
Our 2018 season starts May long weekend and closes September 4th, 2018. Online booking is available now. Payment upon booking is required.
- 30 days or more notice of cancellation – full refund
- 29-15 days notice of cancellation – 50% refund
- 14 days or less notice of cancellation – no refunds, no exceptions
- No refunds for early departure.
Pool opens mid June, weather permitting. Please note the slide in the photos is no longer in operation.
Pets – permitted with following rules:
- Dogs on leash at all times
- No peeing or pooing on the grass fields.
- Walk your dog along the dirt roads to do their business and pick up waste immediately afterwards.
- Dogs bark once in a while, but consistent barking will not be accepted.
- We do not have a dog off-leash area.
Tents are not permitted on the same site as your RV unless it is a small 2 person tent for young children staying with the family in the RV. The tent must fit within the boundaries of your RV site.
Vehicles and Visitor charges:
Vehicles:One vehicle per site (some exceptions may apply). Extra vehicle parking available $5 a night for a spot assigned by the office.
Visitors: Due to limited capacity of the park we may not have enough space for visitors. We charge a facility use fee of $5 per person which includes parking fee. And they must park in a spot assigned by the office – not at your site.
Maximum – 6 people per site.
Family reunions – we have room for family reunions during the month of June until mid July, and then again mid-August to September long weekend.
We are located at 11 Hamilton Road, Mara, BC. Phone 1250-838-6775
(email@example.com) Whispering Pines is a family oriented RV campsite located 3 km south of Mara Lake, in the Shuswap of British Columbia.
Our campground has been operating for nearly 50 years! It is old school camping (not much is perfectly level so bring levelers and connection extensions!). It is situated on 11 acres of beautiful open grass fields for plenty of room for play, and surrounded by old growth Cedar, Pine and Willows, Walnut, Cherry, Pear and Plum trees for privacy and shade. We are bordered on the north by Johnson Creek, Highway 97A to the east by, and farmland to the west and south.
We are family oriented and pet friendly.
Free WiFi for the 1st Day (low-speed), high-speed available for $5/day.