Originally, our association’s “Campground’s Best Practices Policy” prohibited day-visitors but with the implementation of Phase 3 in BC we have changed this policy as long as everyone maintains social distancing and where not possible – wear masks.
If you are planning on having day-visitors we have implemented the following policy, subject to capacity limitations:
Day-Visitor Waivers must be signed 24 hours in advance.
- A maximum of 4 day-visitors per site.
- Visitors must be free of COVID-19 or their symptoms.
- Tenters may not have visitors (due to washroom use and COVID-19 concerns).
- Visitors must register one day in advance (minimum).
- Visitors must sign our online waivers prior to arrival and must adhere to the campground rules. You can send your guests to this link: https://adobe.ly/2Vjlew7 to fill out the online waivers.
- Visitors must use their guest’s washroom facilities and not our washrooms.
- Visitors must leave the campground no later than 9:00 PM.
- Guests must meet their visitors at the office and escort them to their site.
- Visitors’ vehicles may be directed to park elsewhere in the park and not at the site.