When are we open
We open for the May long weekend to September long weekend.
|Site Type||Per Night (excl. Tax)|
|30 Amp Full Hookup – no wood fire pits||From $65|
|Power/Water 15 Amp – some with fire pits||From $52.50|
|Tent – some with fire pits||From $42|
There is a $10 surcharge for 1-night stays.
- We have 3 very large grass fields for play.
- Heated swimming pool opens July long weekend and closes right after September long weekend .
- Free Highspeed Wifi near the office -does not reach sites.
- Free mini golf (old but fun).
- Convenience Store that carries ice cream, candy and some basics, firewood and ice.
- Propane fire rings available for rent (you’ll need your own propane bottle).
- Wood fire pits in some of our sites, none permitted in 30amp FH sites due to treed area. Propane fire pits are permitted.
- Badminton net, horseshoes, playground.
|46 Days or Longer||Full Refund less Non-Refundable Booking Fee*|
|45-15 Days||50% Refund less Non-Refundable Booking Fee*|
|14 Days or less||No Refund|
|Early Departure||No Refund|
*Non-Refundable Booking Fee = 1 night’s stay per week or portion thereof.
- We do not have seasonal spots available.
- We have a few monthly spots available for July and Aug – nightly rate applies.
Covid Precautions and limitations (subject to change)
- Only tenters can use the campground washrooms in order to allow for physical distancing.(unless urgent)
- RV’ers must use their own facilities.
- COVID waivers are required prior to entering the park.
- None of our 30 amp sites have individual wood fire pits(except sites 54-58 across from the site on the grass).
- Propane fire rings are allowed in any site.
- There are 2 group fire pits that you may use but social distancing is in effect.
- Firewood is sold at the store ($8/bundle) – please do not bring your own firewood.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- 8:00 am to 11:00 AM